December 29, 2012

About true Friend


"People say best friends are hard to find -- that's because the best is already mine!"

 

Reasons why you're my best friend

#001 - I can tell you anything and you won't be shocked.
#004 - When I'm really down you cry with me.
#023 - I'd trust you with my life and you'd trust me with yours.
#033 - We have private jokes.
#038 - I take pleasure in your competence.
#051 - I know your moods so well that I know exactly when to press you to tell me what's wrong- and when to leave you in peace.
#052 - You're honest but tactful. Usually.
#054 - If I'm way out of line, you tell me.And when I'm doing a good job, you tell me that too.
#065 - You think I'm smart, capable, clever and pretty. You're my one-woman cheering section.
#094 - Sometimes we're under a lot of stress and we snap at each other.Look, these things happen between friends. We get past it.
#098 - You send me encouraging e-mails at critical moments and I send them to you, too.
#109 - You stop me firmly when I start apologizing for things that aren't my fault.
#110 - You bring your problems to me and let me help you solve them.
#122 - We don't look alike and we don't sound alike- but we think alike on all the important things and that's what counts.
#124 - You make room for me in your life, even when your life is crowded and busy.
#125 - I'm not embarassed to cry in front of you.
#128 - I admire your self-control: You actually think before you speak.
#132 - I appreciate how you ferret out my secrets when I really want to tell you but can't quite bring myself to do it.
#139 - No one else gives me the total attention you do, when I have a problem or just need to talk.
#142 - I never felt that any of our arguments or disagreements would end our friendship.
#160 - When I'm procrastinating hopelessly, you give me the push I need to get going.
#175 - You know my dark side and I know yours. No judgments.
#183 - I don't have to watch what I say when we're talking, the way I do when I'm talking with certain other people. And you know who I mean.
#209 - Somtimes you give me tough love when I really need gentle love- but I know that's because you're worried about me.
#215 - There are a few dicery things lurking in my past and you're the only one who knows about them- but you don't hold them against me.
#226 - You love to laugh.
#230 - You're better than a sister: No sibling rivalry.
#248 - You laugh at my jokes.
#249 - You always know the right thing to say.
#252 - Sometimes you don't have time for me. That might make me sad or hurt for a while, but hey, you'll be back.
#274 - Your love for me is as unconditional as mine is for you.
#300 - One hug from you is worth 10 from any other friend.
#366 - You never get clingy, but you don't mind if I occasionally do.
#460 - You're an angel on my shoulder.
#463 - We take pride in each other's accomplishments.
#466 - We've hit a few rough spots, but with love and patience we smoothed them out.
#477 - Secrets are secrets and we'd never reveal each other's.
#486 - The good, the bad and the ugly- we've been through them all and we're still friends.
#500 - You may misbehave, I may misbehave, but best friends accept best friends, misbehavior and all. That's how it is.

 

Ada suatu saat dimana kita harus berpisah ama sobat kita..

Tapi tunggu bentar bro,, gue mau tanya nih ya?

Apa sih arti bestfriend sebenernya buat lo??

Mungkin sebagian dari kalian bakalan bilang sahabat itu adalah orang yang ada disaat lo sedih, disaat lo senang, disaat lo susah gara-gara diputus pacar lo, disaat lo dikejar-kejar gara-gara utang lo,, :)

Believe deh guys, Sahabat tuh emang selalu ada buat kita,, Kalo diibaratkan nih udah kaya tumbu ketemu tutup kalo kata orang-orang jaman dulu,,  bener ga? 

Bahkan ada yang bilang, 

"Friends are like a good bra, supportive, hard to find, and always close to your heart!"

Kalo ga bener ya udah! #hehebecandasob..

Hmm, Bayangin gan, gimana kalo kita kehilangan salah satu angel without wings kita? Jawabannya satu, Nyesek!!

Hari-hari kita bakalan garing, kaya kerupuk yang melempem, terus kaya makan sayur tanpa gula dan garam, Hambar banget ogah deh gue ngerasaainn..

Bagi aku Bestfriend itu,,   

"Angels , the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels,but this angels was create without wings and I call them my best friends."

 

Sampai sekarang pun aku bersyukur masih dikelilingi Angel without wings ku,, :) 

You were the best at all, sist,, 



Something that I ever Know and realize about My best friends 

I find it hard to look at pictures that are of you and me
It’s hard to think that someday the two of us may not be
When those thoughts go through my mind, I stop and realize
All the things we have done and how you opened up my eyes
When I feel like I’m alone, you’re the first person that I call
The only one who knows how to fix everything and all
You came into my life and I knew it from the start
No matter what may happen, you would always be in my heart
I know that I can go to you with anything I need
You’ll help me through my toughest times telling me I will succeed
You have the two best shoulders for me to lean and cry on
Wiping away all of my tears until they are gone
You know all of my wishes and you know my dreams
Reminding me they’re not as far away as they may seem
You are loyal, kind, and caring, and I know that this is true
My world wouldn’t be as bright if I knew there were no you
If ever you need a friend to tell everything and all
I’m just a few numbers away, so don’t be afraid to call
If there were one thing to want from life, this is what it would be
To be as good a friend to you as you have been to me
I hope I made you smile when you were about to cry
I hope I comforted you when you wanted to just die
Our smiles and our laughter, our tears and all our sorrow
They mean just as much as knowing that we still have tomorrow
It is a gift knowing someone is gonna by your side
With this person, you will never have to hide
Looking at you makes me realize you’re more than a friend,
And that you will be there with me until the very end
To you I want to say thanks for touching my life and leaving your mark
With you I know I will shine, even when in the dark
You are always there to help me, guiding me through the bends
That is why you will forever be my true best friend
Finding a friend like you is like finding a pot of gold
Something that can never be bought, something that can never be sold

  

"Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow"

"A friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are."

Many people walk in and out of my life, but only true Friend will Leave footprints on your heart.. :)


Well thats all about true friend from my side,, :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment